Career Summary / Experience
Jon Daggett is an agriculture real estate veteran with over 15 years of agricultural real estate sales and marketing throughout the State of California. Jon started farming in Madera County in 1982 with G.G. Daggett and Sons farming almonds, wine and table grapes, citrus and olives.
- 2004–Present — Jon has been with the Pearson Realty Ag Division since 2004. He has previous experience in the agricultural business and many years involved in family farming. His specialties include ranch & farm land, agribusiness & transitional land.
- 2001–2003 — Started a national insurance salvage business marketing theft recovered assets, water and smoke damaged products for major insurance companies including: Farmers, Allied, and State Farm.
- 1996–2000 — Background and experience in brokering tree fruit, table grapes, apples and citrus, both nationally and internationally.
- Prior to 1996 — G.G. Daggett and Sons farming almonds, wine and table grapes, citrus and olives.
- California State University - Fresno, Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology
- California State University - Sacramento, Business Administration
- Madera High School
Notable Clients / Transactions
- 2018 - Over $38,100,000 in sales comprised of more than 2,389± acres.
- 640 acres row crops, Fresno County
- 585 acres pistachios, Fresno County
- 384 acres open ground, Fresno County
- 378 acres almonds, Madera County
- 181 acres apricots and peaches, Stanislaus County
- 80 acres pistachios, Madera County
- 2017 - Over $48,700,000 in sales comprised of more than 2,894± acres.
- 1,096 acres open ground, Merced County
- 544 acres open ground, Madera County
- 266 acres open ground, Madera County
- 176 acres almonds and apricots, Stanislaus County
- 166 acres almonds, Stanislaus County
- 158 acres almonds, Fresno County
- 147 acres almonds, Fresno County
- 2016 - Over $52,400,000 in sales comprised of more than 5,100± acres.
- 641 acres grazing land, Madera County
- 519 acres almonds and open ground, Fresno County
- 532 acres almonds and pistachios, Fresno County
- 402 acres grazing land, Fresno County
- 321 acres almonds, Fresno County
- 219 acres almonds, Fresno County
- 166 acres DOV raisins, Fresno County
- 2015 - Over $69,400,000 in sales comprised of more than 4,900± acres.
- 2,093 acres open ground, Fresno County
- 783 acres open ground, Madera County
- 559 acres open ground, Merced County
- 494 acres grazing ground, Madera County
- 120 acres almonds, Madera County
- 110 acres food processing facility, Fresno County
- 106 acres open ground, Tulare County
- 2007 to 2014 - Over $202,247,000 in sales comprised of more than 28,530± acres in Madera, Fresno, Kern, San Joaquin, and Solano Counties.
- Pearson Realty’s most coveted award, the “Peer Award”, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2015
- Pearson Realty’s No. 2 Producer 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Pearson Realty’s Top Producer 2014
- Pearson Realty’s Top Producer 2013
- Pearson Realty’s Top 3 Producers, 2010 and 2011
- Pearson Realty’s Bulldog Award, 2007
- Pearson Realty’s Rookie of the Year, 2005
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Fresno Association of Realtors
- Madera Vino Fino Club
- California Waterfowl Association
- Snowmobile Association
- Valley Oak Parent Club
- Bulldog Foundation
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
|Murphy Ranches||$2,000,000||For Sale|
|Arambel Grazing Lands||$12,400,000||For Sale|
|Rogers Ranch||$11,500,000||For Sale|
|Lismer Ranch||$10,000,000||For Sale|
|San Joaquin River Open||$2,160,270||Sale Pending|
|Madera Young Almonds||$5,250,000||Sale Pending|