A.J. Ferdinandi brings experience, education, youth, and enthusiasm to Pearson Realty. Along with selling Ag Real Estate, A.J. also works for Panoche Creek Packing as a Field Representative. A.J. has been with Pearson Realty since 2017 and has already earned his way to Sr. Vice President. When not working, you can find him with his wife Katie, traveling or spending time with friends and family.
Career Summary / Experience
- 2020 - Present - Panoche Creek Packing, Field Representative
- 2017 - Present - Pearson Realty, Sr. Vice President - Ag Division, specializing in farmland and agri-business transactions.
- 2014 - Intern for Simplot Grower Solutions
- Farmed for Isla Vista Farm Management through childhood and early adulthood
- Bachelor of Science degree, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, majored in Agricultural Communication, 2017
- San Joaquin Memorial High School, 2013
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Bulldog Foundation - Board Member
- Fresno Farm Bureau Association
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Fresno Association of Realtors
- Rookie of the Year - 2018
- Almonds: 2,998± acs.
- Pistachios: 1,208± acs.
- Vineyard: 1,736± acs.
- Walnuts: 300± acs.
- Citrus: 487± acs.
- Cattle Ground: 2,461± acs.
- Irrigated Crop Land: 2,584± acs.
- Cold Storage: 104,925± sf
Total Sales: $225,000,000+
Total Acres: 11,835+
- 1,843± acs. Almonds, Pistachios & Vineyard, Madera Co.
- 794± acs. Almonds, Fresno Co.
- 457± acs. Vineyard & Cold Storage, Madera Co.
- 261± acs. Almonds Madera Co.
- 244± acs. Pistachios, Merced Co.
- 238± acs. Pistachios, Fresno Co.
- 1,939± acs. Irrigated Pasture, Merced Co.
|White Cattle Ranch||$1,100,000||For Sale|
|Madera Almonds, Homes & Shops||$15,133,120||For Sale|
|T & D Farms - Producing Almond Orchard||$3,383,800||For Sale|
|Chowchilla Figs||$1,263,360||For Sale|
|Firebaugh Packing & Cooling Facility||$5,500,000||For Sale|
|Lemoore Industrial Land||$3,200,000||For Sale|
|Madera Co. Almonds||$2,757,650||For Sale|