Diane Power brings enthusiasm, knowledge, and experience to the Pearson Realty team. Raised in the Central Valley, she is a 6th generation farmer with firsthand experience growing pistachios, almonds, walnuts, wine grapes, row crops, beef cattle, and sheep.
As a business owner and farmer, she has a direct understanding of operating in today’s environment. She, with her husband and two kids, resides in Stanislaus County and farms organic pistachios, almonds, and raises sheep. Diane specializes in ag land, ranches, and estates in the Northern and Central sections of California.
Career Summary and Experience
- 2022-Present - Sales Associate – Pearson Realty
- 2013-Present - Owner, Operator & Account Manager – Powerhouse Ranch
- California State University, Fresno, 2013 - Bachelor of Arts, Communication
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Stanislaus County Farm Bureau
- Ag Lenders Society of California
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Fresno Association of Realtors
- Stanislaus County 4-H – Parent Volunteer
|Turlock Lake Property||$6,500,000||For Sale|
|Madera Ranchos Pistachios||$990,000||For Sale|
|Reedley Ranch||$950,000||For Sale|